Vynn Capital is an early stage venture capital firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Our objective is to bridge the gap between traditional industries and new economies through the development of technology. We assist our investors or Limited Partners in understanding new industries and markets across the major cities of Southeast Asia. Our investment philosophy revolves around the creation of synergistic value between partners and companies supported by Vynn.
This is a full-time hybrid role located in Kuala Lumpur, with flexibility for some remote work as needed. The Intern will be supporting the investment team on various tasks including market research, due diligence, and other ad hoc tasks. The Intern may also be expected to assist with administrative and operational tasks as needed.
- Strong analytical, research, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in using data analysis tools such as Tableau, MySQL or Python is a plus
- Fluency in English, proficiency in other Southeast Asian languages is a plus
We support new economy builders in creating value alongside the giants of industries.