Executive Assistant (gn) to the Founding Partner
Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs are pan-European pre-seed venture capital funds based in Berlin. We support exceptional founders who want to change the world. With our team of experienced investors, operators, and our network, we support founders throughout their entrepreneurial journey. Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs focus on areas such as climate tech, biotech, foodtech, digital health, future of work, AI & data, mobility & logistics, industrial automation, fintech, and proptech.
Founded by Christophe F. Maire in 2013 Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs have invested in about 200 companies and have backed some of the most promising and fastest-growing European tech companies such as Choco, Formo, Carbon Atlantis, Mushlabs, SoundCloud, again, GetYourGuide, Omio, Zenjob, and many more.
YOUR ROLE & TASKS
In your role, you will work at the core of our operations and be in daily contact with inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from all over the world. As Christophe Maire's right hand, you will be his first point of contact for many external and internal stakeholders. You will bring efficiency and foresight into a hectic schedule and inbox.
At Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs, we take our mission seriously, but we don't forget to enjoy the journey. If you are an organized, ambitious person with a passion for the start-up world, apply to join us as an Executive Assistant (gn) to the Founding Partner.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing administrative support to our founder Christophe Maire in all matters, especially inbox, stakeholder coordination, documentation, and time management
- Efficient management and organization of the calendar, travel, meetings, appointments, and events, prioritized and effectively coordinated
- Preparation and follow-up of important materials for meetings, e.g. briefings, PowerPoint presentations, analyses, incl. alignment with internal partners
- Organizing complex international and national travel arrangements and corresponding itineraries and visas
- Handling ad hoc requests executing projects as required and assisting in personal matters
- Efficiently manage and update contacts within the CRM system
- 🌐 Become part of the AtlanticLabs & FoodLabs network with over 200 portfolio companies from a wide range of industries such as food, health, climate, biotech, fintech, and many more.
- 👀 Get exciting insights into the startup world, work closely with our international investment and company-building teams
- 🍹 You work in our office in the heart of Berlin with a beautiful roof terrace - with cool after-work drinks :)
- 👯 Together with the team, you will regularly take part in events such as beach volleyball, graffiti workshops, and much more
- 🎁 Enjoy our team benefits, including BEAT81 membership, Nilo Health for your mental health, Aware Health check-ups, and a dance e-bike.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and an independent mindset as well as a natural interest in the venture capital and start-up industry to make informed decisions
- You already have experience in an assistant or project manager role, preferably from a start-up, investment, or consulting environment
- You work in a structured manner and have the necessary composure to keep an eye on several tasks at the same time, even when things get stressful
- You enjoy organizational tasks and have the ability to prioritize, be flexible to change, have a sense of urgency, and deal with ambiguity
- You can build and strengthen relationships with colleagues, our founders, and external partners around the world
- You maintain confidentiality of sensitive, non-official, and personal information at all times
- Very good knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint), as well as other tools such as Notion, Slack, and Zoom, tools to increase organization and productivity
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken); knowledge of German is of advantage but not a must
Backing mission-driven founders.