Visiting Analyst (Venture Capital)
- YZR Capital is an investment firm based in Munich, Germany
- The current €100m venture capital fund focuses on early-stage health tech startups in Europe
- The team consists of experienced doctors, entrepreneurs and private equity / venture capital professionals and is responsible for several lighthouse transactions in the sector
- YZR Capital manages capital for institutional investors and renowned entrepreneurial families and invests in leading European health tech challengers
- Be fully integrated into the investment team and support transactions in all stages of the investment process
- Support the investment team in preparing and documenting investment decisions, including due diligence
- Handle deal flow and do market deep dives in sectors that are relevant to our investment focus
- Assist in the further development of existing portfolio companies
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and curious mindset
- Enthusiasm for new business models in the field of health tech
- Excellent academic performance and/or outstanding extracurricular activities
- Previous practical experience such as start-up, strategy consulting, investment banking venture capital/private equity
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- English proficiency, good knowledge of German (B2+)
We are looking for a Visiting Analyst starting in January 2024 (3-6 months).
Successful applicants will support a dynamic team, gain close insights into transactional activities and develop contacts in the start-up and VC scene. Outstanding interns will be considered for direct entry.
We are looking forward to your application!
Accelerating health tech disruption in Europe.