Accelerator Program Manager
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Brinc is a leader in global venture acceleration and operates 13 multidisciplinary accelerator programs across seven countries. Brinc accelerates startups focused on blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, connected hardware, robotics, climate tech, clean energy, food technology, and Internet of Things (IoT) with a view to creating a more sustainable, equitable, and inclusive future. Brinc also supports corporations with investment services, distributed innovation strategies, sourcing of new startups and technologies, as well as venture-building Web3-enabled businesses. Global corporations (Manulife, Huawei, Schneider Electric, Puma, Batelco, Merck, Omantel, Linrun Group, Zhihui Park), government organizations (Hong Kong Science Park, NEOM, MBRIF, Guangdong Soft-tech Park), tertiary institutions (HK City University, National University of Singapore), fast-growing companies, and leading venture funds (Artesian, LeverVC, Tamkeen, EDB) have all run programs with Brinc. In 2021, Brinc announced a series of venture funds to invest in high-potential early-stage companies through accelerators and provide LPs with a dedicated innovation platform and access to Series A+ co-investment opportunities.
The Program Manager’s focus is program operations and relationship management, startup sourcing, and delivering the best possible program experience for founders, mentors, partners, investors, and other stakeholders.
PMs are responsible for ensuring the operational success of the full accelerator cycle, from company sourcing through Demo Day. This includes event management, utilizing tools/developing processes to manage program data; building and scheduling the 3-month programming calendar, executing Demo Day; and recruiting, hiring, training, and management of an Associate Program Manager (APM). The PMs are also responsible for collaborating closely with program investment and corporate partners to support them with their goals.
Familiarity with the early-stage venture-backed company ecosystem is preferred. Throughout the year, PMs have the opportunity to work across the Brinc network, support collaborative projects, focus on professional development and career growth, and work with colleagues from all around the world
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop the program plan and own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the accelerator, including Demo Day
- Ensure the program is following best practices and executing upon the outlined content and curriculum
- Deliver the best possible accelerator experience to founders, mentors, partners, investors, and other program stakeholders
- Own all year-round logistics, operations, administration, scheduling, calendar management, and event planning for the program
- Support relationship management with the Accelerator’s Investment and Corporate Partners and others within the global Brinc network
- Recruit, hire, and manage an Associate Program Manager
- Build relationships across Brinc by working on cross-collaborative projects and supporting the Accelerator Product and Portfolio Teams
- Represent Brinc in the local community and ecosystem
- Support the program with sourcing startups when applicable and appropriate for the program.
- 5+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on business operations, and/or project management
- Effective communicator and able to collaborate across departments and audiences
- Ensures accountability with self and othersCan plan and prioritize to meet program and organizational goals
- Can quickly adapt to different situations, styles, and stakeholders
- An advocate for continuous process improvement and operational efficiency
- Can anticipate the needs and requests of multiple stakeholders
- Strong interest around startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
Brinc is a venture capital firm on a mission to discover and back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, help them create successful companies at sc...