Value Creation Associate
The ASEAN Investment team oversees Gobi’s venture capital investments in various sectors across the ASEAN region. The primary role of the Investment team is to develop and build a portfolio of venture capital investments in ASEAN to drive commercial returns through a variety of investment routes.
- Development of Investment Strategy
- Investment Evaluations
- Post-Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- External Engagement
- Other Responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a relevant functional discipline (private equity, investment banking, corporate finance or management consulting)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a financial or related qualifications.
- Good financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage peers from within own team and cross-team collaborations; and internal stakeholders.
- Candidate has some Finance experience, understanding of investments and accounting to conceptualize ideas.
Gobi Partners is the most interconnected Pan-Asian venture capital firm with US$1.5 billion in assets under management (AUM).