Based in Luxembourg and Munich, we invest in Venture Capital and Private Equity across stages, maturities, regions, and industries.
We create an environment where founders can thrive. Our international network, capital, and background in company-building ensures we enter active partnerships and support portfolio companies.
As a leading, multi-stage capital investment firm, we strive to be among the first investors and trusted partners to brilliant entrepreneurs with a shared vision for a sustainable future.
Our goal is to be among the first institutional investors to brilliant entrepreneurs with superior self-starter attitudes. We believe that investment means more than just financial support and strive to become trusted partners in the journey to success.
We invest globally in companies fueling the low-carbon economy, EV revolution, and global battery transition. This commitment to sustainability means that our portfolio companies become market leaders in shaping a better future for us and for future generations.
As an Investment Manager/Analyst, you are an integral part of a young, highly motivated in fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment and work directly with senior management. Working with a high degree of autonomy you will find a fertile ground for your own ideas and are encouraged to grow day by day and take on more responsibility.
The role will offer you the opportunity to directly engage in investments and transactions across various sectors, stage and geographies. From identifying trends and market dynamics, evaluating investment opportunities, engaging with startups or providing key research, performing diligence, participating in investment committee meetings, structuring and negotiating deals, to executing the transaction, you will be fully involved in the deal cycle.
- Evaluating and proposing new investment opportunities
- Conducting industry and competitive research – identifying market dynamics and trends, conducting market sizing, researching the competitive landscape
- Performing financial analysis and valuations
- Drafting of presentations, deal memoranda and other documents for internal and external use
- Participating in meetings with founders, investors, or others
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Assisting in portfolio management
- Preparing reporting documents and other investor communication
- Attending events and conferences
We are looking for individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
- You have completed / are completing an outstanding degree from a top university and gained first work experience in internships and/or full-time roles in investment banking, private equity, consulting, law firms, or start-ups
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic, and professional achievements
- You have a strong passion for technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture investing
- You have gained first experience
- You have exceptional analytical skills, critical thinking, a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise and structured way;
- You have the self-motivation to find solutions independently, and humility to acknowledge limits and uncertainties
- You enjoy working independently, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- You are a team player with a good sense of humour and high standards of professional and ethical conduct
- You are open-minded, intellectually curious and committed to personal and professional development
- You are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus
We want you to apply with your CV and a short video presenting yourself.
We are looking forward to receiving and reviewing your application!
Trusted partner to brilliant entrepreneurs with superior self-starter attitude fueling the low carbon economy.