Senior Analyst (VC)
Are you an ardent follower of the latest trends and updates in the start-up ecosystem ? Does conducting thorough market research and sectoral analysis interest you? Wish to be part for the buy-side VC desk to drive various early-stage investments ? Then read on.
What we expect (Knowledge & Skills)
- Graduation from a premier institute with 3+ years work experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Venture Capital Desk
- Thorough understanding of the VC/PE and start-up fundraise ecosystem
- Knowledge and proficiency in conduction primary and secondary research with framework and models development
- Working proficiency in all VC and information database extraction skills
- Expertise in business modelling , projections and due diligence is a plus
- Well structured verbal, written and presentation skills
- Logical and analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, and structured work approach
What you can expect (Key Responsibilities)
- The role will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Founder’s office
- Sectoral Thesis : These research activities will be related to building sector thesis, exploring current start-up landscape and deep diving into potential investments (sector-agnostic)
- Company Analysis & Modeling : Conduct thorough research to assess performance of various potential investments
- Deal Sourcing & Screening: Managing inbound and outbound deals based on thesis build and industry trends
- Portfolio Management & Analytics : Maintaining records, investment committee memos, analysis performance and rendering support where required
Who are we ?
Reasoned. the venture capital desk of the Bhagchandka Family Office is focussed on providing capital and strategic insights to early stage companies that are solving tomorrow’s problems. The Bhagchandka Group is a diversified business conglomerate with over three decades of existence in various sectors like Financial Services, Advisory, Renewable Energy, Media and Infrastructure. We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary and are prioritizing innovation in the present, to ensure growth in the future. We support them with the necessary funds, intel, connections and guidance to develop scalable solutions to solve global challenges.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy
- We pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyze change. We’re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.
We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary.