Healthtech Analyst (NYC)
25m Health is a venture studio that incubates and invests in early-stage healthtech startups in partnership with 25madison, LifePoint Health, and Apollo Global Management. Our team, based in Nashville and New York City, partners with entrepreneurs at the earliest stages across engineering (full-stack, security, data science), strategy (fundraising, product, research), design (UI/UX, branding, marketing), and back-office (hiring, legal, accounting, tax). Most importantly, we enable startups to scale faster through our unique provider partnerships, and then accelerate them into the greater healthcare ecosystem.
About the Role
The Healthtech Analyst role mixes startup creation, venture investing, and portfolio company management. Additionally, this role will offer exposure to senior executives at 25madison, LifePoint, and across our portfolio. This role can be located in New York, NY or Nashville, TN.
What You’ve Done
- Had 1 – 3 years of professional experience in healthcare or healthtech, preferably in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Consulting, or at a healthtech startup (Product, Biz Dev, Strategy)
- Heavy quantitative analysis (financial modeling, pricing, market sizing, etc)
- Heavy qualitative analysis (customer discovery interviews, market mapping, etc)
- Experience navigating project ambiguity and dynamic work environments
- Demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and a self starter
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a keen desire to help solve some of healthcare’s most pressing issues
- Ability to attentively listen to others and encourage debate
- A comfort with the uncertainty and ambiguity inherent to early-stage business creation
- A knowledge of and passion for the early-stage healthcare ecosystem
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
What You’ll Do
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative diligence on investment opportunities, markets, new incubations, and more
- Help us identify, test, and iterate on our next cohort of incubated startups
- Define and execute on go-to-market strategy for startup companies in healthcare
- Finance-focused work with early-stage businesses, including:
- Building financial models for internally-incubated startups
- Supporting CEOs and functional leads at portfolio companies
- Help grow the 25m Health brand and network
25m Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
25madison is a Venture Platform, co-incubating ideas, investing in early-stage startups, and propelling brands into their next phase of growth.