Junior Investment Analyst
Bigspace Investments is the Venture Capital arm of an UK-based Family Office. We are based out of Limassol (Cyprus) and we invest in early-stage tech-based companies led by passionate people who love what they do.
We are sector-agnostic, although we are a bit biased towards companies that operate as SaaS and Marketplaces in FinTech, Cybersecurity, LegalTech and MedTech.
We are brutally honest and direct in our approach. We will raise the questions that need to be asked and try help you address the problems quickly.
We support our founders by exploiting our network (giving introductions and trying to open doors), and by trying to identify synergies between our portfolio companies or associates.
As a Junior Investment Analyst, you will be the first layer between new investment opportunities and the firm.
Your job will primarily consist in reviewing inbound investment opportunities and assess their initial attractiveness, as well as actively sourcing for new ones.
This is a growth position, so over time you will be gaining more responsibility and be required to perform and assist on additional tasks. Some on the job learning will be expected.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Sourcing and initial screening of new investment opportunities.
- Increasing the firm’s deal flow by generating alternative deal sourcing strategies and networking.
- Assist in the diligence process of new investment opportunities.
- Deal with administrative duties related to new investments.
- Conducting research on different sectors to support portfolio diversification.
- Support portfolio companies with various projects and value add.
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- Curiosity and lifelong focus on learning and self-improvement.
- Self-starter, can do, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Detailed career path, with real professional growth and promotion opportunity.
- Attractive compensation package, including year-end performance-related bonus.
- Being part of a small and dynamic team in a firm where your opinion and inputs will always be heard and taken into consideration.
- Hybrid working. You will have the possibility of working remotely or from our office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bigspace Investments is a privately owned and managed early-stage venture capital company based out of Limassol in Cyprus. We invest in companies we f...