Global Investment Fellow, Asia
The Global Investment Fellowship is an opportunity to gain insider experience and skill-building with a leading VC firm investing in next-generation tech companies across the Global South. Capria is seeking a highly entrepreneurial and self-directed professional to support our investments and operations throughout India, Southeast Asia, and globally. An ideal candidate will be excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, global startup environment, working closely with the Asia team as well as other teams focused on Africa and Latin America.
The Global Investment Fellowship is an opportunity to contribute to:
- Pipeline development support to find promising tech companies across entrepreneurial hotspots in the Global South
- Deal analysis, diligence and closure as we scale up our investment programs
- Investment operations, data collection, analysis, fundraising support and more
- Portfolio value-add and portfolio performance reviews support
- Other strategic global projects
Experience and Capabilities
- Experience working in India or a Southeast Asian country in venture capital, finance or entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and financial skills. You must be comfortable with organizing and synthesizing data.
- Experience in a start-up environment or equivalent. We’re not a large firm – just like us, we’re looking for someone who knows how to get a lot done with limited resources and is looking to be challenged and interested in growing.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated self-starter who creates opportunity and operates well with limited oversight.
- Passion for learning and excitement for working with a variety of people and companies.
Total fluency in English.
Education and Work Experience
The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with relevant work experience and/or a Masters degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading venture network investing in extraordinary tech startups of the Global South.