Rivus Capital is a technology investment firm, enabling entrepreneurs to shape the future of UrbanTech. Our investment and sector focus is shaped by our roots: Impact, Real Estate, Mobility, and Energy Technology. We summarize these four segments under "Urban Tech". We see real estate as the central point of urbanity and support the sustainable digital connection and innovative transformation of cities. We work with visionary and strong personalities to build and grow sustainable companies.
- Active deal sourcing and continuous market screening for potential investments in our focus areas
- Independent market and company analyses
- Support in the preparation of investment proposals
- Hands-on support in operational topics
- You are currently studying for a graduate degree with outstanding results at a top-tier university. We are open to all types of educational backgrounds (e.g. engineering, science, business, finance, etc.)
- You can demonstrate an outstanding interest in Startups and Venture Capital
- You are a self-learner who is highly motivated and communicative
- You are experienced with MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have great financial & analytical skills
- You are keen to dive deeper into investment strategies
- You are fluent in German and in English
- Modern and light-flooded offices in immediate proximity of the English Garden in Munich or Brandenburger Tor in Berlin
- Possibility to work remotely
- Above average compensation
- Scope of work: Full time for a period of 3-6 months
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are an early-stage investor and invest in (Pre-)Seed & Series A investment rounds. We support innovative and visionary Urban Tech founders and entr...