Northwell Holdings is the for-profit, venture investment arm of the Northwell Health system, the largest health system in New York, and one of the largest integrated delivery networks in the United States. Our team works across four portfolios: Venture investing, Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships, Internal Innovations (incubator/accelerator model), and Data Strategy. Our team is actively seeking to expand with professionals in support of the entirety of our portfolio with emphasis on program management of the health systems internal innovations.
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on the strategic partnerships, business relationships, and equity investments, while using the appropriate analytical and process-related activities to support the Ventures group. Works with key internal/external stakeholders, including executives, clinicians, and other venture funds, etc. to support the formation of start-up organizations, spin-outs, and new joint ventures.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on multiple projects and initiatives related to health system’s strategic growth and operational plans for new business opportunities.
- Assists with business case and business plan development for core and non-core growth initiatives.
- Assists with deal due-diligence, including valuation, analytics, negotiations, and post-investment monitoring.
- Conducts research and analysis of healthcare markets for potential business partners; maintains an M&A deal pipeline.
- Conducts SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) business analyses, financial modeling, market research, competitive intelligence, and other tasks required to advance start-up projects, spin-outs and joint venture opportunities.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on implementation of strategic and business development needs.
- Synthesizes and prepares PowerPoint presentations for analytical initiatives.
- Prepares investment briefs and committee materials.
- Prepares reports, including deal-flow and portfolio summaries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders; demonstrates excellence of delivery through leading by example and setting standards.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
- 7-10+ years of transactions experience gained through investment banking, venture capital, PE, and/or healthcare operations, with prior healthcare sector experience preferred
- Strong Excel modeling experience highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit with intellectual curiosity, a desire to learn and develop beyond tasks, and mission driven
Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Northwell Holdings —the for-profit arm of Northwell Health—is focused on investment in early stage/growth opportunities, strategic partnerships and th...