Program Scout, KSA
Flat6Labs Program Scout is responsible for identifying and sourcing top-quality startups who would be eligible for Flat6Labs accelerator program. A highly proactive individual who is passionate about entrepreneurship and startups will generate a constant pipeline of startups while always keeping up to date with the ecosystems’ trends and activities.
- Develop and implement company strategy for sourcing top startups in line with Flat6Labs preset criteria.
- Identify and evaluate the best channels for sourcing startups.
- Attend all ecosystem events across the country including but not limited to Demo Days, Workshops, Conferences, Meetup Events...etc.
- Act as a key representative/ambassador for the company in the startup community and at relevant events, deliver Flat6Labs accelerator program info-sessions to multiple audiences including co-working spaces, universities, incubators, and other ecosystem enablers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with startups and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Implement a tracking database, enabling Flat6Labs in KSA to have consistent startup pipeline visibility.
- Work collaboratively with the company team to ensure a seamless journey for startups from sourcing to graduation.
- Regular feedback insights gained from community monitoring into the management team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Create, maintain and update an ecosystem events calendar to be accessible for all team members.
- Support Flat6Labs startups throughout the program in multiple capacities.
- Ensure a constant increase in Flat6Labs startups’ applications in coordination with the communications team.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in entrepreneurship, venture capital, private equity or business management.
- Major in Business management or related discipline.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-connected with the startups community.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Get the chance to work with high-potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs from different backgrounds.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be a part of a small dynamic team.
- Social & Medical Insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.