Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, Egypt
Flat6Labs is the MENA region’s leading seed and early-stage venture capital firm, currently running the most renowned startup programs in the region. Annually, Flat6Labs invests in more than 100 innovative and technology-driven startups enabling thousands of passionate entrepreneurs to achieve their daring ambitions and ultimately becoming their institutional co-founders.
Launched and headquartered in Cairo in 2011, Flat6Labs has multiple offices across the region; with ongoing plans to expand into other emerging markets.
For more information, visit www.flat6labs.com
About the role
As Flat6Labs Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the monitoring and evaluation framework for Flat6labs. They will work closely with teams like investment team, Programs team, to assess the impact of our investments, track progress against key performance indicators (KPIs), and identify areas for improvement.
- Design and implement the monitoring and evaluation framework for Flat6labs.
- Develop KPIs and metrics to track the performance of our investments and portfolio companies.
- Conduct regular evaluations of our investment portfolio to assess the impact and identify areas for improvement.
- Design and prepare performance monitoring plans, including developing and defining program indicators and data sources, as well as annual reports and other program documents.
- Design, review, and test monitoring and evaluation tools for reporting formats and data collection.
- Create and implement program cycle evaluation reports.
- Communicate regularly with the relevant teams and senior management on the performance of our investments and portfolio companies.
- Analyze data and prepare reports on the performance of our investments and portfolio companies.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of our support for our portfolio companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, economics, statistics).
- 5+ years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in the startup or venture capital industry.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in working with data to drive insights and decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with startups and entrepreneurs is a plus.
Our mission towards DEI
At Flat6labs, we're all about helping you shine, no matter where you come from or who you are– what matters to us is your passion and talent. We're proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, and we're on a mission to build a team as diverse as the world we live in. Join us in making our workplace a welcoming home for everyone to shine.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to work with high-potential growth startups and bright entrepreneurs from different backgrounds.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in the MENA region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be part of a small dynamic team.
- Competitive package including medical insurance at one of the top medical insurance providers.
- Hybrid working model & Flexible working hours.
Flat6Labs is the MENA region’s leading seed and early stage venture capital firm.