UTA seeks an Associate to join the UTA Ventures team. UTA Ventures builds and acquires businesses at all stages and executes across different types of business structures. Some of our work includes Chamberlain Coffee with Emma Chamberlain, and Archer Roose with Elizabeth Banks.
The Associate plays a pivotal role on the team and must be a self-starter with the ability to think creatively about market opportunities for UTA clients while balancing project management capabilities. This is a full-time in-office position.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $95,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate both internal and external resources to ensure projects align with scope, schedule, and budget parameters.
- Report project outcomes to relevant channels and proactively escalate issues in accordance with project work plans.
- Establish and maintain processes for team projects and initiatives.
- Identify and establish new opportunities to create efficiencies within the larger UTA Ventures team.
- Dive into marketing trends, conduct competitive research, and keep current on best practices for brands in the CPG space.
- Provide recommendations on white spaces and opportunities for UTA clients.
- Oversee and maintain key research tools, data, and contacts.
- Support the Ventures team in building financial models.
- Identify compelling storylines, industry trends, and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations to effectively communicate findings and recommendations.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of entertainment and/or CPG business experience.
- Minimum 1year of project management experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack and Salesforce.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills, and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation building skills.
- Experience interfacing with talent is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - ability to work effectively within a fast-moving startup environment and knowledge/willingness to learn about the business side of traditional and emerging media and entertainment and consumer lifestyle sectors.
- Team player who is interested in and has the ability to build relationships across the agency, and within the consumer ecosystem.
What You’ll Get
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
- Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
- The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
- Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture.
- Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers—from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
United Talent Agency is a leading global talent and entertainment company representing many of the most acclaimed figures in film, television, music, gaming, esports, digital talent, and more.
The UTA Ventures team builds—and invests in—companies where entertainment, commerce and technology come together.