Empowering GameChangers. Redalpine is a leading European early-stage venture capital investor with over CHF 1 billion AuM and a sector agnostic investment strategy. Redalpine’s ambition is to help talented entrepreneurs turn their visions into reality and scale their businesses into international success stories. Redalpine’s diverse team supports its 85+ portfolio companies not only with a financial investment but also its in-house operational and subject matter expertise and extensive international network. Our portfolio includes successful companies such as N26, Taxfix, Razor Group, Bexio, Lunaphore, Carvolution, Knowunity, Mushlabs, Inkitt.
Do you want to empower GameChangers, become a part of our success story and boost your VC-career? Then join us! We are looking for a highly motivated, exceptional individual who is eager to join our ambitious team as soon as possible in the role as:
Analyst / Associate (f/m/d) - Berlin or Zurich with a strong academic tech background & proficient German language skills
As part of the investment team, you will make a significant contribution to Redalpine's mission to empower GameChangers of tomorrow and thereby have a major impact on the innovation of our all future.
You are curious, driven and committed in identifying and nurturing great business opportunities at an early stage. You will be involved in multiple investment processes in a fast-paced environment while working at eye-level with different stakeholders and exceptional founders. Thus, this role is an exceptional opportunity to learn, to build your network and to advance your career.
The role is based in our offices in Berlin or Zurich and includes (among others) the following tasks:
- Sourcing, identifying and evaluating investment opportunities with focus on technology companies;
- Contributing to and supporting our deal flow and associated processes;
- Structuring, negotiating and executing investments;
- Working directly with executives of our portfolio companies, including on board level;
- Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors;
- Representing and developing Redalpine’s brand while expanding your network.
- You are curious and passionate about technology, data, AI / ML, start-ups and innovations.
- Self-starter: You have already demonstrated your entrepreneurial mindset and gained experience in a fast-paced startup environment, VC, consulting firm or similar.
- Excellent academic track record: You hold a degree from a top tier university with a technical background, i.e. Data / Computer Science / ML / AI/ IT or similar.
- You are fluent in German and English (both written and spoken).
- You are a proactive and goal-oriented digital native with great analytical skills who thrives in a high-performance culture and is ready to go the extra mile.
- As part of the VC ecosystem you will develop new skills and grow with the challenges and build meaningful, lasting relationships. This role will advance your career.
- You can enjoy our flexible working arrangements & a competitive salary for this role.
- You will work in an ambitious team within a highly dynamic and innovative environment where everyone is fully dedicated to our vision.
- Together with the Redalpine team, you will empower GameChanging companies to make this world a better place.
If this sounds exciting to you and you identify with the characteristics described above, then you are exactly the person we are looking for. Please send your CV and a few lines about your motivation.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Redalpine is a leading European venture capital investor based in Switzerland.