Investible is an Asia-Pacific-based early-stage venture capital firm backing the visionaries advancing humanity through technology. Our mission is to connect ground-breaking companies with the capital, expertise and networks they need to realise their potential on a global scale.
Founded in 2014 and with offices in Sydney and Singapore, our unique approach to early-stage tech investment globally sees our cross-sector and climate tech VC Funds co-investing alongside members of Club Investible, our active, global investor syndicate and community.
Our team is expanding, and we’re looking for an exceptional person to join our Investment team to help us invest in some of the world’s greatest founders.
About the role
You’ll be joining as an Investment Analyst, to assist the team with all aspects of the investment process. This begins with running the initial screening of potential investments using our proprietary due diligence methodology, conducting industry analysis, financial modelling and product assessments and supporting investor reporting. You’ll also be on the front line, embedded in the VC ecosystem and building relationships with founders and investors.
Based out of either Sydney or Singapore, you’ll be joining a team that operates globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting due diligence on investments, including market research, competitive analysis, and financial analysis and modelling
- Analysis of market and technology trends
- Preparing presentations and reports for the investment committee, board of directors and investors
- Building relationships with company founders, not only during the diligence process but ongoing after investment
- Providing support to founders through advice and connection through to subject matter experts
- Owning the opportunities pipeline and working with senior team members to track and report on pipeline metrics
- Becoming an ambassador for Investible at community events, sharing our values and investment philosophy
- Development, and maintenance, of financial models and databases
- Preparing documentation for financial reporting and external audits
Who we’re looking for:
Your skills and traits are more important than your background. What you can bring to our team are:
- Passion for early-stage start ups
- Thrives in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- High level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to independently build subject matter expertise and break down complex problems
- Effective communication, with confidence in negotiation, presenting and influencing, written and verbal
- Collaborative approach, bringing your strong interpersonal skills to work well in cross-functional teams
- Openness to receiving and delivering feedback
- Relevant professional experience in a related area is highly regarded (management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, private equity / venture capital, strategic finance, entrepreneurship/start-ups, or similar roles).
Why work for Investible?
- Join a global team of diverse professionals: We’re always looking to hire the absolute best talent, and recognise that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
- Hybrid working: Our team is all crew, no passengers, and we trust that our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work. We value the relationships our team forms in person, but we also help you design your work week around team and personal commitments.
- Learning opportunities: Our team is structured differently to other funds, which means that you’ll get a unique opportunity to develop skills across many different areas. We support our people in becoming better every day, and also have dedicated budget to help our people grow their careers - whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world
- Our success is your success: We know that we go further together. We reward our team members for the business' successes, with our team owning a stake of the business through ESOP. This role is also eligible for various discretionary bonus programs and opportunities to work abroad.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability and any other status.
Ready to Join Our Team?
Join us and become a part of a team that values your expertise and encourages you to reach your full potential.
We back the visionaries advancing humanity through technology