Learn a ton about high-growth companies and about investing in them. Get maximum exposure to entrepreneurs and their business models.
Help us become the VC that we want to be, by:
- Attending meetings with prospective portfolio companies and community events;
- Analyzing investment opportunities by talking to relevant experts and performing desk research (e.g. compiling competitor reviews, market data, product demos, etc.);
- Helping the rest of the team with projects related to our portfolio companies;
- Helping us improve our own operations and processes;
- Performing a deep-dive into certain technology areas and markets;
- Voicing your opinion, as ideas matter; titles or positions do not
- A will to win;
- An opinion, yet you are coachable;
- Friends, which call you a team player. The same friends, that you’ll ask for a favor when analyzing the very market they’re specialized in;
- The ability to listen effectively and to analyze people;
- No love lost to analyzing some numbers;
- An unpretentious and fun attitude;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to work in the VC industry.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Relevant experience through previous internship(s) (e.g. venture capital, private equity, M&A, entrepreneurship, consulting, transaction services); and
- Fluency in English; Dutch is a pre.
- Exposure and experience working in a VC, which also is a startup (double whammy);
- A competitive and enjoyable working environment with fun and high-performing colleagues;
- A chance to work with exceptional entrepreneurs;
- The opportunity to board our pirate ship and help us find the treasure island ;)
At No Such Ventures, we are determined to democratize and disrupt the venture capital industry.