Venture Capital Investment Associate
Singtel Innov8 Ventures is a venture capital firm backed by the Singtel Group with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore, and China. With over 110+ investments, Innov8 actively seeks out and invests in exceptional teams that are pioneering transformative advancements in enterprise, infrastructure, consumer, and cutting-edge technology applications. Innov8 seeks to harness the extensive reach and resources of the Singtel Group, which serves enterprise
and mobile customers across more than 20 countries in diverse markets encompassing South-East Asia, Australia, and North America. By leveraging the Singtel Group's infrastructure, valuable assets, and the expertise of subject matter specialists, we provide invaluable support and guidance to our portfolio companies at every stage of their growth.
Innov8 is looking to hire a highly motivated investment professional. The Associate will work directly with the lead members of the firm, with a unique opportunity to assist in all aspects of the firm’s venture capital investments, portfolio management, and fund operations. Associate expects to gain valuable experience within 1) cross-border venture capital; 2) corporate innovation and corporate investing; and 3) portfolio engagement initiatives within high
growth regions across APAC.
- A key member of the investment team, playing a crucial role in assessing and executing investments in technology start-ups by analyzing market trends, monitoring competitive landscapes, and conducting company-
- related due diligence.
- Responsibilities include financial and operational due diligence, market research, valuation analysis, business plan modeling, participation in management meetings and preparation of investment memos and internal docs.
- Associate will have the opportunity to engage directly with portfolio companies, collaborating on various business and operational initiatives, and actively participating in portfolio company board meetings.
- Associate will work with Singtel stakeholders analyzing innovative early and growth startups for potential engagement with Singtel Group's operating units.
- 2-4 years of technology experience in investment banking, consulting, technology research or corporate development/strategy. Start-up or high growth technology experience a plus.
- Applicants demonstrates academic and professional excellence and possess strong critical thinking skills, a tough work ethic, and a passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Individuals should have strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, and proficiency with financial statements and financial modeling.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and an ability to complete assigned projects in a timely manner without direct supervision.
We are the partner of choice for start-ups tog grow beyond their local markets via Singel Group's international footprint and our venture capital part...