Investment Operations Associate
Evolution Equity Partners, based in New York City, Palo Alto, London and Zug, invests in rapidly growing software companies with a particular focus on cybersecurity and enterprise software. The firm was founded by investor and technology entrepreneurs Richard Seewald and Dennis Smith, who manage and lead the firm, and its partners have been involved as founders, investors and senior operating executives in leading software companies around the world. Evolution has invested in over fifty software companies building a growing portfolio of market leaders.
For our office in Zug, we are seeking a talented and motivated Investment Operations Associate to join our dynamic team. As an investment firm with a proven track record of success, we are dedicated to identifying and supporting innovative technology companies around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to our growth and work alongside experienced professionals in the industry.
- Assist in managing the investment portfolio, including monitoring performance, tracking key financial and operational metrics.
- Assist in the quarterly portfolio companies' valuation review process.
- Assist in the production of periodic Limited Partner reporting deliverables.
- Oversee fund administrators and custodians to ensure that they reflecting all activity across the funds in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist in Limited Partner capital activity - calls, distributions and transfers.
- Assist in the production of the annual financial statements and audits.
- Assist in building and refining investment strategies and frameworks to guide investment decision-making.
- Collaborate with senior investment professionals to develop portfolio construction models and optimize asset allocation.
- Support the Investment Team by providing financial performance data for portfolio analytics, pitch books, DDQs and other ad-hoc requests.
- Support the Investment Team by conducting market research and analysis to identify potential investment opportunities.
- Support the operational aspects of the deal execution process.
- Liaising with Partners and Fund Administrators to coordinate the approval of transactions and other compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with external service providers, such as legal and accounting firms, to ensure smooth execution of investment processes.
- Support the Investor Relations Team by preparing reports and presentations for existing and potential investors.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of operational processes and systems.
- Assist in team and firm wide projects required to maintain and develop the business infrastructure and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in investment operations, private equity, venture capital, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, proven sound business judgment with the ability to develop and implement practical and compliant solutions.
- Enjoys working in a team and independently; ability to integrate well in a very international working environment.
- Readiness to get things done when necessary; ability to work in Switzerland without sponsorship.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with complex data sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools.
- Knowledge of the technology sector and understanding of emerging trends.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Fluency in English.
- Work with a global venture capital firm known for its expertise and success in the technology sector.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of experienced professionals who share a passion for investing in innovative companies.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of investment strategies and sectors.
- Excellent career development opportunities and the chance to take on increasing levels of responsibility.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are looking to advance your career in the investment industry and have a keen interest in the technology sector, Evolution Equity Partners offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment. Join our team and contribute to our mission of supporting and growing innovative technology companies worldwide.
Evolution Equity Partners is a venture capital investor partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs developing leading technology companies.