Breega propels pioneering and purpose-driven founders from idea into impact. We closed our first fund in 2015 and now have +€500m AUM and 100 trailblazing portfolio companies. Crafted for founders by founders, we built Breega to provide start-ups with the help we wish we'd had. And we’ve created an investment proposition that’s purposefully designed. We call it full stack funding: providing capital and connections, expertise and experience, support and solidarity for entrepreneurs at every step of their journey. We invest across Europe and internationally, focusing on pre-seed to Series A and above.
Find out here about our culture and the way we work at Breega.
Breega Sales Manager’s primary missions are to market Breega and attract new prospective investors, eg., high-wealth individuals, funds of funds, insurance companies, high-end institutions, family offices… as well as to manage some existing relationships with our current investors (Limited Partners)
As a Sales Manager based in Paris, you will report to the Head of Sales & Founder, François Paulus.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Participate in developing a robust sales strategy and refining Breega’s sales processes along with the Head of Sales
- Be responsible for all the marketing material geared towards LP investors.
- Build a strong pipeline of new leads (online listings, attending conferences and financial events, etc.) and participate in the entire funnel to closing.
- Lead, perform and project-manage sales-related activities, from networking, introducing Breega, pitching, to closing, always ensuring investors’ needs are timely met.
- Develop investors’ confidence and belief in Breega’s vision and strategy for delivering tremendous value.
- Continue to create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication to any internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Closely work with Breega’s C-Level team to maximize the potential of our investor’s community.
- Closely work with Breega’s middle office team to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Strong knowledge in sales and marketing
- Strong knowledge of the capital market and the startup economy,
- Industry knowledge of Corporate Finance, VC or PE sectors,
- Proven track record of delivering successful technical sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Strong track record creating positive relations within the Investor community is a plus
Team & People skills
- You’re fully bilingual in French and English (native written & spoken level)
- You have excellent communication skills & excellent interpersonal skills
- Go getter and deal-maker attitude
- Entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial mindset,
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment,
- Autonomy and leadership
- Resilience to drive the sales processes and projects until their closings,
- Listening skills
- Project management skills : rigor & organization
What we offer
- Work in an inspiring and friendly environment directly with partners
- Beautiful office in the heart of Paris (Réaumur Sebastopol) Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial minded European Venture Capital Fund with great international and expansion ambitions
- Competitive salary base + Bonus + Carried interest to all our talents
- HR interview
- Manager interview
- Case Study
- (Meeting with peers)
- Final meeting with a founder
We propel pioneering and purpose-driven founders from idea to impact. Together we’re working towards a world where tech entrepreneurship has catalysed...