Program Associate - Finland
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. We partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and support them with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, capital and expansion support.
To date, Antler has invested in more than 1,000 tech startups across our offices in 27 cities, including Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
This is a full-time role providing a five-star experience for candidates and founders at one of the world’s most significant early-stage VC funds. As Program Associate, you will engage with the most talented entrepreneurs, play a role in supporting Investment Committees and provide ongoing support to our growing portfolio. You will work closely with the Nordic program team as well as with our Finland based General Partners.
About the role
The role as Program Associate, is core in the Antler business, involving management within the end-to-end execution of the Antler program - including designing, executing, and coordinating the relevant Antler resources, and having deep interactions with our founders, portfolio companies and advisors. Successful development and graduation of our cohorts, leading to amazing new startups, is critical to our success, both in the Nordics and globally. We can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to work with extremely motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Help to build up our Finnish operations.
- Lead day-to-day operations and logistics of program delivery, which includes:
- Maintaining the cohort schedule for founders, Antler team members and external stakeholders.
- Managing founder communication, due diligence records and program operations.
- Managing records and resources across multiple platforms.
- Work with our founders to ensure both an enjoyable and productive experience through the Antler program - from on-boarding to team formation, to idea validation, company formation, pitching to investors and beyond.
- Collaborate on designing, developing, delivering and iterating materials and content for workshops, keynotes, roundtables and office hours.
- Engage Antler Nordics Venture Partners, Advisors and other significant stakeholders to deliver meetups, workshops, keynotes and office hours.
- Support and coach the launch of numerous early-stage businesses per quarter, ensuring they develop products that can scale before raising additional capital.
- Contribute to our portfolio companies’ development to support their growth and continued success.
- Proven full-time experience in a related field such as management consulting, startups, Venture Capital funds, or equivalent, where you showcased managing complex and high intensity workloads.
- Proven experience organizing events with large groups of people.
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously.
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Entrepreneurial experience, having been an early employee in a small or early-stage company is a big plus.
- High energy, sociable personality and the ability to engage a crowd.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and being comfortable with public speaking.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and belief the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and moving targets.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring the best talent that will generate many of the leading companies of the future.
- Opportunity to build and work with highly qualified and fun teams.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies in the Nordics.
Where exceptional people build incredible companies.