Lionheart Ventures is an early-stage venture capital fund addressing existential risks to humanity. Our primary investment area is into wisdom-focused mental health startups, as we consider wisdom to be a critically important existential risk factor. We also invest into AI safety and climate tech companies.
Lionheart’s mission is to ensure humanity’s existential security for a thriving and biodiverse future. We are currently deploying our inaugural $25M fund. To date, the fund has made over 20 investments, including Calm, Quit Genius, Bexson Biomedical, Journey CoLab, TRIPP and Heart Aerospace. The fund will be doing its PR launch in early 2023.
Lionheart was founded by David Langer, an experienced technology entrepreneur and angel investor. Prior to founding Lionheart, David was an angel investor in over 20 startups and founder & CEO at Zesty, a healthy corporate catering company acquired by Square in 2018. Our second investing partner is Shelby Clark, founding CEO at Turo and co-founder at Holos.
About The Role
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting our two partners, David and Shelby. This role will primarily be remote with travel to Costa Rica 2-3x per year, where both David and Shelby are based.
- Manage David and Shelby’s calendars thinking about all 168 hours in the week, and scheduling meetings, travel and health-related activities
- Monitor no. hours David and Shelby spend on different areas of Lionheart and other projects, making recommendations for optimization
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks to keep David and Shelby focused on their core priorities
- Support Lionheart's Chief of Staff with coordinating our Annual Summit and other founder resources
- 5+ years experience supporting CEOs or managing partner-level VCs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with coordinating complex logistics and large-scale events
- Calm, confident and supportive demeanor
- Deep commitment to personal development and health
- Competitive salary DOE
- Ownership in VC fund via receiving a percentage of carried interest
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Blend of flexible remote working and in-person work with David and Shelby in Costa Rica
- Opportunity to contribute to one of the most impactful funds globally at an early stage with a talented team deeply passionate about their work
- $90,000 - $120,000 a year
Lionheart Ventures is a global, seed-stage venture capital firm investing in companies that make humanity more resilient.