VC Analyst Intern
We are a new generation of venture capital funders backing exceptional female founders and gender-balanced teams. Together, we have created a community of exceptional and committed talents : entrepreneurs, partners, best-in-class experts. We invest early, from pre-seed to Series A in France and Europe, with a few investments in the U.S.
More about SISTAFUND & the team
More about our first closing
We're now looking for a passionate & committed intern to join our early-stage Venture Capital team as analyst starting January 2023
Your missions in the fund would include:
I. Contribute to the fundraising and construction of a newly created fund
- Preparing fundraising materials (decks, PPM, studies, gender-lens labs)
- Co-designing and improving the company’s processes, toolings & automations through competitive intelligence
- Building our communication strategy and writing content for our socials
II. Participate to the entire investment process of an early stage fund
- Source and assess the fund's deal-flow (automations, networking events, first screenings with entrepreneurs)
- Support the team during the selection and analysis of targeted companies (company analysis, market study & financial modeling, assessment of return potential & fit with SISTAFUND thesis), pitch investment opportunities in meetings
Who we are looking for
- A genuine interest in technology & entrepreneurship. You don't need you to be a VC ecosystem's expert, but we would expect you to show a vivid interest for new technologies and tech companies.
- At least 1 internship / work experience in a challenging field. Experience in a start-up / scale-up, in finance or in VC are a plus.
- Proven rigor & analytical skills. You would be an Analyst intern, so being able to analyze would be helpful there!
- Curious & open-minded. You will meet new people, new businesses and new industries every day, and attend different events.
- Autonomous & organized. You will need to juggle different tasks with different investors, be able to prioritize your work and be proactive in leveraging the team.
- Fluent in French / English - both written & communication skills. A third language is a nice-to-have.
Ideally, you are also:
- Tech-savvy with an engineering / scientific / programming background
- You love setting up automations
What we offer
→ First-hand exposure. From day 1, you will work hand-in-hand with VCs and Entrepreneurs
→ Competitive salary
→ Offices in the heart of Sentier/1st arrondissement
→ Remote friendly (2/5)
→ Swile card
→ 50% off Navigo card
☎️ Next steps
👉 To apply, you just have to fill this form. We ask for your resume and to answer 3 questions. Thanks for taking the time, we're looking forward to meeting you !
SISTAFUND ensures the equal treatment of all candidates and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of social or ethnic background, age, place of birth, sex, religion, education background, disability, etc. As a business we are committed to providing equal opportunities in terms of recruiting future employees, enabling their professional development, salary, etc.
Investing in the next generation of European tech leaders.