VC Investment Analyst Intern
Heliad’s Investment Team is looking for an enthusiastic Visiting Investment Analyst (m/f/d) to join us in Frankfurt and get involved across all venture capital investment activities for a duration of 3-6 months. The starting date is as soon as possible!
- Conduct market research and keeping up to date with current industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Perform financial and commercial due diligence to support decision-making and participate in all aspects of investment-related processes
- Monitor and analyze performance indicators and other developments of the portfolio
- Be hands-on in daily operations and function as an intersection across departments (e.g. finance, marketing, etc.)
- Contribute to building a best-in-class growth capital investor by taking on additional ownership of multiple initiatives
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Passionate about disruptive technologies, entrepreneurship, and innovative business models
- Graduated from a renowned University with an outstanding academic track record (either in your gap year or currently pursuing a graduate degree) in e.g., business management, computer science, engineering, etc.
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, consulting, start-up (founder, growth, product) or investment banking is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Passionate team player with an international and multicultural mindset
- A dynamic environment with lots of exposure to the global venture and growth capital ecosystem
- An opportunity to build your network in the European founder and investor scene and to kick off a career in growth capital
- Deep insights into various business models, contributing to investments in Series A and B stage start-ups and investments in later stage start-ups
- Highly professional, cooperative, and friendly working culture in a flat organizational structure that leaves room for personal development offering a steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation and attractive corporate benefits
Selected candidates will be invited to e-meet multiple team members & work through a case study. We are looking forward to your application!
We invest in market leading companies and great entrepreneurs across verticals and regions to power their next phase of growth.