The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks, and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know~ Are you FIS?
About The Team
FIS is looking for a Sr. Manager within our FIS Ventures team. As a Sr. Manager, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
About The Role
The Senior Manager of Investment Management within the FIS Ventures group will support the pipeline development, opportunity assessment, investment diligence, and portfolio performance for both direct investments in early-stage startups and in select venture capital funds. This will include interacting with both internal and external stakeholders, completing key activities required for opportunity due diligence, creating deliverables to support each investment decision, and building market insights for executives across FIS.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build a robust pipeline of startup investment opportunities tied to Platform priorities
- Manage Venture Capital and Corporate Venture Capital relationships to support sourcing
- Maintain startup deal flow and pipeline tracking
- Execute select due diligence activities needed for startup opportunities
- Support development of startup investment collateral (e.g. deal memos)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help deliver value to select startups
- Represent FIS Ventures at industry events and startup networking events
What You Bring
- Ability to execute activities quickly and with limited oversight
- Creative thinker always looking to bring forward new ideas or improvements
- Attention to detail with robust analytical skills
- Passion for startup engagement and new technology trends
- Comfort interacting across different levels of an organization
- Experience in Venture Capital or Corporate Venture Capital preferred
What We Offer
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees’ careers as our own business. We offer~
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
View our benefits here~ https~//cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description. The salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of these locations.$164,490 - 276,340
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer~ In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS Ventures is the corporate venture arm of FIS.