The Investment Analyst is responsible for assisting the senior members of the Alternative Investment team in making and managing direct and indirect private equity, private debt and venture capital investment decisions across various sectors. This position works with the Chief Investment Officer and the Alternative Investment team on managing and monitoring the Alternative Investment portfolio, including origination and diligence of opportunities, structuring transactions, presentation to the Investment Committee, and execution/negotiation of deal terms.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Assist the Chief Investment Officer and the Alternative Investment team in making, managing and monitoring direct and indirect private equity, private debt and venture capital investment decisions across various sectors.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports of investment values, performances and trends and presents to senior members of the AI Group and CFT on a regular basis.
- For troubled investments, may generate reports more frequently, including details about investment risks, product pricing, and rate changes.
- Identify and understand the interests and investment criteria of the Cherng Family Trust’s Alternative Investment platform and assist the Alternative Investment team with managing and monitoring the portfolio.
- Assess and analyze companies to understand the products, competitive landscape, industry dynamics, financial statements/models/projections and financial information.
- Develop transaction materials including investment memoranda, drafting summary investment email and report.
- Review third party due diligence reports including quality of earnings, audited financials, white papers, industry reports, etc.
- Monitor current industry developments, underlying trends that affect the equity/debt capital markets.
- Conduct due diligence calls and meetings and attends management meetings.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
- Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3.5 GPA required
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst candidacy preferred
- Obtaining a valid Food Handler's Card within 30 days of employment is a requirement of this position.
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You’re wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Pay Range P2s: $64,500 - $90,500 / Annual
- Within the range, individual pay is determined using various factors, including work location and experience.
Value-added co-investors backed by flexible family office capital.