AI Fund is an early stage venture studio founded by Dr. Andrew Ng in 2017. Our portfolio companies utilize AI technology and applications to improve processes and efficiency. The AI Fund team combines their experiences as AI pioneers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and operators. We are backed by a $176 million-dollar fund from top-tier VC firms.
We’re looking for a reliable Office Coordinator to undertake administrative tasks for AI Fund, Landing and other portfolio companies, to ensure excellent support is provided to the ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working both independently and with others to ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices located in Palo Alto, California.
What You Will be Doing:
- Coordinate office activities like employees and visitors access, meeting rooms booking/ preparation, onsite support and general office organization.
- Office inventory and mail management.
- Supporting corporate events and celebration planning and logistics.
- Onsite and offsite onboarding for new employees, including email and corporate software and hardware tools set-up.
- Manage and audit corporate software, paperwork and public contact channels.
What You Must Bring:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of office management software.
- Availability to work on-site 5 days a week.
- Customer service oriented attitude
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in similar roles
At AI Fund, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. AI Fund believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Artificial intelligence is the new electricity. Just like electricity revolutionized the world, AI will now do the same.