Touchdown is expanding its team and hiring an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will support the firm's President with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
This position will be based in Los Angeles.
- Manage calendars, including scheduling meetings
- Collect and prepare necessary materials ahead of meetings
- Sit in on select meetings, take notes and ensure follow-up
- Track expenses and prepare regular expense reports
- Make travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative support and facilities management for the LA office
Bachelor’s degree, at least 5 years of professional experience and the ability to demonstrate:
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Energy level and maturity to work in a start-up culture where we also interact with Fortune 500 CEOs
- Discretion and professionalism handling confidential information
- Ability to operate with urgency and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exemplary follow through with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
Touchdown offers a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
Touchdown partners with leading corporations to manage their venture capital programs.