At Vickers Venture Partners, we invest in the extraordinary. Most of our investments are in companies that are working on solutions and products that will redefine the future and making the world a better place for the current and the next generation.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to perform the compliance function for Vickers Venture Partners (S) Pte Ltd, which is a CMSL license holder issued by the MAS. We invite you to be part of our growing team and develop your career with us.
Position : Compliance Officer
The Objective of the Role: To ensure regulatory compliance for the fund manager and the funds it manages.
- Manage compliance and risk management policies, procedures, and framework.
- Conduct Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessment periodically.
- Conduct risk assessments and AML/CFT due diligence checks on investors and investee companies
- Advise management and business partners on implementing compliance programs.
- Monitor regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions and update policies accordingly.
- Assist internal audits to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and investor requirements.
- Liaise with external auditors, respond to regulatory inquiries, and assess performance against compliance standards.
- Undertake additional assigned projects to enhance overall compliance efforts.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- About 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant field;
- Familiar with FATCA/CRS requirements;
- Experience with family offices/venture capital will be advantageous;
- Knowledgeable with MAS regulations relating to fund management
- Well versed with typical AML/CFT requirements in the fund management industry;
- Experience in Fund Management Compliance will be advantageous;
- Flexible and able to work independently across different time zones;
- Experience with Refinitiv World Check will be an added advantage.
We offer the candidate a competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience. As the candidate progresses in his or her career with us, the candidate will also have an opportunity to develop a better understanding in the venture capital and private equity space.
Candidate will also be exposed to a dynamic compliance environment due to our global footprint.
If you have the required experience, please send your full resume and with current & expected salary and availability by clicking “APPLY”. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Vickers Venture Partners is a global Venture Capital Firm focusing on deep tech early stage companies. Having raised multiple top-tier funds, we rank among the top fund managers worldwide. We have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York and Palo Alto and have around 30 staff worldwide.
Our team is fun-loving and engaging. All members of the Vickers family are team-players, goal-oriented, curious and passionate about personal development. Although the pace of work can be fast and tasks challenging and complex, our firm’s focus on professional growth and mutual support among colleagues will provide you with the resources you need to excel and grow.
We value drive, hard work and curiosity. If you take pride in your work and are passionate about professional and personal growth, we would love to hear from you!
We invest in deep tech sectors globally to help solve real world problems.