Global Product Operations Analyst
At Entrepreneur First (“EF”), we believe that a small number of exceptional people will have an extraordinary impact by creating the technology companies which shape the future in ways we cannot yet imagine. We also believe that for ma ny of these individuals, entrepreneurship is not an obvious or entirely legible career path.
We exist to identify, and amplify the impact of, these individuals. We do this via our unique approach to company creation, which sees us identify and work with outliers before they even know they’re outliers, right through to the day they prove it. We call this Talent Investing.
The companies built at EF are now worth over $10bn. They include Tractable (a computer vision unicorn), Magic Pony Technology (AI, acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m), Omnipresent (future of work, valued at $700m after 2.5 years), Ochre Bio (biotech), Dishpatch (food delivery, raised Series A from a16z after 6 months), Opply (supply chain), Voltz (DeFi), and many more.
EF is funded and backed by some of the world's best founders and investors, including Patrick and John Collison (Stripe), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Tom Blomfield (GoCardless and Monzo) and Demis Hassabis (Google Deepmind).We’re looking for the next generation of Talent Investors to join us, and enable the world’s most exceptional people to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a Global Operations Analyst to join the Global Product Team. Our team’s mission is to make EF the best place for zealous Talent Investors to develop their craft and become worldclass, and our goal is to create worldclass Talent investors. Talent Investing is a new career path EF is forging, much like Venture Capital was once a new and unknown career path. Our team works closely with EF’s founders and Partners s in our four sites (London, Paris, New York and Bangalore) to ensure we find, recruit and develop every Talent Investor in the business. To achieve our mission, we have 5 strategic pillars:
1. Developing the framework for finding great Talent Investors (TI)
2. Develop the knowledge, competencies and intrinsics of every Talent Investor
3. Build the operating system that underpins TI activity
4. Foster a culture of excellence among Talent Investors
5. Ensure EF’s product is attractive and effective for our customer and every TI is trained to deliver it.
In this role you will work across all of the strategic pillars to deliver on our roadmap. In particular, you will:
- Be the single operational expert on all product related operations and events.
- You will support with the execution and optimization of Talent Investment events including residential training program, TI conferences and TI attraction events.
- You will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and work on complex projects from end to end.
- Work across strategic pillars to ensure that all projects and processes are providing a high-class customer experience for TIs.
- This is an exciting role where you will have to wear multiple hats as you will help support our talent investors (“TI”) on their journey. You will report directly to Global Product VP and work closely with TIs globally.
What You’ll Need
- An ambition to work in a cross-functional operations role, regularly communicating with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong passion for operations, data, tooling, and drive to continuous improvement
- You have incredible organisational skills and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once with attention to detail
- An analytical mindset and willingness to apply to day-to-day operations.
- A team player mentality - you are motivated by shared goals
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication
What we offer
- A competitive salary and generous upside potential based on performance
- A buzzing office space full of technical founders working on world changing businesses
- The opportunity to supercharge your learning by working with a diverse global team across Europe, Asia and North America
- Attractive vacation allowance; in addition to our annual leave policy, we also close our offices globally for around two weeks over Christmas and New Year
- A Learning & Development allowance to purchase any product or service that will contribute to your personal or professional development
- Enhanced parental leave, plus broader leave policies. We care about our team and enabling the right balance between home and working life
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a wide variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
The best place in the world to meet your co-founder and build a startup from scratch.