Investing in founders with a vision for technology at work.
We work closely with our companies on their product roadmaps to realize the highest returns over time.
We have a structure and approach that enables us to invest in companies for the long haul.
Investing locally and globally
We’re not constrained by location and invest in great companies all over the world.
We look for needs and find solutions that drive transformational change in large markets.
We work with founders and teams to build value and create relationships that last.
Multiple perspectives matter
From our collective investing strategies to hiring practices, Tola believes in the value of different viewpoints. We bring the investment and operating experiences of our full team to our portfolio.
Our team has decades of success in building global product and platform businesses, and our deep network of advisors and specialists are available when needed.
When investing in companies, we believe that the long view is the right view. Our structure and bespoke approach mean that we partner with founders to build businesses over the long-term.
The world matters
We have always had a global view of the software market and continue to see great ideas and software, powered by the cloud, built by teams around the world.
Tola Capital was founded in 2010 in Seattle, WA, and while you may not have heard of us, we’ve been helping portfolio companies become category leaders and generating great returns for our investors.
- A team with diverse operational and software industry experiences
- Investing in solutions with the potential for long-term, transformational change
- Extensive network of advisors and experts across the software ecosystem
- Invested in over 20 portfolio companies
- Funding globally across all stages
- Managing $440M
- Companies acquired by SAP, Oracle, SoftBank, Verizon, Mastercard, Cisco, and Rapid7