We are an early-stage venture capital firm investing in ambitious, growth-driven companies, backing a new generation of economic prosperity for Oklahoma and the Midcontinent region.
WHERE WE INVEST
We invest in capital efficient businesses that leverage technology to scale in the Fintech, Biotech, Aerospace, Ag Tech, Energy Tech, Manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
We look for outstanding teams, building truly differentiated products, in large addressable markets.
WHAT WE OFFER
It’s more than capital. We leverage our team’s deep experience as leaders and innovators to position our portfolio companies for accelerated growth.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH THIS.
- Building roadmaps for growth
- Tapping into our expansive networks to identify new customers
- Identifying cost effective vendors and suppliers
- Building strong, successful companies from the inside out
- Leveraging our M&A and growth strategy experience to position our companies for long-term success
- FOUNDER LED: Entrepreneurs with innovative ideas that think outside-the-box
- OKLAHOMA FOCUSED: Companies operating in sectors that are a natural fit for the Midcontinent
- B2B TECH: Companies with disruptive technologies and B2B strategies
- SECTOR FOCUSED: Insurtech, Biotech, Aerospace, Fintech, Energy Tech, Ag Tech
- GROWTH MINDED: Young companies with a desire to grow fast
- CAPITAL EFFICIENT: Companies that leverage tech to scale quickly
OUR CHECK SIZES
We invest in pre-seed through follow-on investment stages.
PRE-SEED / SEED
Check Size: $200K – $500K
We will invest $200 – $500K in a convertible or SAFE note and introduce angel investors to co-invest
SEED+ THROUGH SERIES A
Check Size: $500K – $2M
We will either lead to be a catalyst or invest alongside other proven investors
Keep 40-50% in reserve for follow-on investment
Follow-on up to 2 rounds, potentially to Series B
We review over 500 startups each year to determine investment thesis fit, including:
Minimum viable product (MVP)
B2B strategy in a sector with strong market presence in the Midcontinent
Pre-seed/seed round of at least $250K, or an equity round of at least $1M
We narrow down the basket to 100 entrepreneurs, inviting them to pitch their idea to the team
Up to 40 startups are selected for initial due diligence, including our “Market Fit Matrix” analysis and Subject Matter Expert detailed review led by our strategic network
We invite 20 startups to participate in additional diligence, including financial statements, IP protection, organization documents, and our proprietary “Founder Profile” evaluation