Hey there 👋
I’m Claude and together with Cédric I’m building Tomahawk.VC. We're a small, driven team on a mission to support entrepreneurs with our knowledge, network and capital to build the most successful companies in Web3, and we are looking for a highly motivated assistant to join us full-time 🔭
What we offer
- A role within a growing venture capital firm that works with extraordinary entrepreneurs globally 🌎
- High responsibility and flexibility from day 1 🪓
- Flexible work hours and location 🏝 we're a remote team (with 13+ years experience) and strive to build a work environment where everyone can reach their individual potential
- We work with modern tools 🛠, automate as much as possible and provide work that is intellectually stimulating every day
- An environment to observe, learn and grow every day 🌱
- We believe that having fun is an essential part of what we do 😂 humour often provides a refreshing perspective and we always enjoy a good laugh
As an Assistant with Tomahawk.VC you will support us in a variety of fields - ranging from scheduling calendars, email, dealflow and travel management, all the way to handling our social media. You'll be interacting directly with us, portfolio founders and many of our partners.
We're looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive ☀️. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist. We're looking for someone with the right attitude, who holds themselves to a high standard - especially in regards to deadlines and details.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active, versatile and responsible. You don’t have to have perfect skills, there is an opportunity to learn along the way together with the Tomahawk.VC team. You won’t be alone, you will be working directly with Bianka in our team - therefore, if you’re junior or new to the industry, that’s OK - as long as you’re curious and willing to learn.
Responsibilities include 🔨
- Managing our calendars and travel
- Email and social media management
- Project management - managing projects within Tomahawk.VC from start to finish
- Dealflow management - helping us capture companies at various stages in our funnel
- Expense management as well as digital file management
- Supporting our investor relations efforts
- Keeping track of memberships, due dates, insurances and subscriptions
- Fluency in English 🇬🇧 (spoken & written), proficiency in German 🇩🇪 (written)
- A high attention to detail 🔬 and you consider yourself organized and structured
- You are interested in venture capital, startups and Web3
- You're located or plan to be located in or near the CET time zone (+/- 2h)
- You thrive on big challenges, never get tired of learning and consider yourself an all-rounder
- Occasional work on the weekend or other off-hours
Make sure to mention these traits to us when you get in touch
- You have experience working with a startup
- You've previously worked in a similar role
- You’re passionate about electronic music 🎵
Are you interested in the role? 🧑🏻🎓
Then please send an email to Bianka (firstname.lastname@example.org) with "I'm the Assistant you're looking for" in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We take stake in ground-breaking ideas and focus on providing the tools we know entrepreneurs in their pre-seed and seed stages need to shape the futu...