Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Contract: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) / Permanent
Line Manager: Amber Jardine
Recruiter: Charlotte Harris
Would you find your passion in enabling people and companies to achieve their mission and support their customers?
The Resident Growth Manager will be responsible for supporting the growth of mission-driven technology companies within TwinklHive. The individual would help shape and build our residents into scalable, sustainable companies and grow our community of founders, helping to facilitate opportunities for collaboration and peer support.
The role would require managing multiple companies and their journey through the accelerator, from onboarding to exit. Being their main point of contact, you will guide their TwinklHive experience and be a key player in their success. You will provide companies with a strategic sounding board, board representation and assist them with problem-solving. You will be responsible for completing monthly reporting, compliance checks and fundraising support for each company you oversee.
The Resident Growth Manager will also work alongside the Hive team to review applications and build TwinklHive’s visibility externally. Once a startup has applied the Resident Growth Manager will take a proportion of founders through Hive’s application process, providing the Investment Committee with relevant information whilst maintaining effective communication with founding teams.
Your day to day will involve:
- Managing multiple TwinklHive companies
- Ideating solutions for different company problems
- Spotting and sharing opportunities with founding teams
- Prepare applications for the Investment Committee to review
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Be an effective communicator
- Be able to manage client expectations and build relationships with external stakeholders;
- Be organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects;
- Be self-motivated and flexible to get the job done.
Nice to have, but don’t be discouraged if not:
- Previous experience working in a start-up accelerator or venture capital;
- Previous experience working with start-up businesses
In this role, you will learn:
- How to assess a startup for potential investment and take successful applicants through the legal process
- How to manage an pre-seed/seed stage investment
- How to assess follow on investment opportunities
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging - our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- From day 1 - Westfield Health, 29 annual leave days per year plus up to four additional days that may be awarded each year by the company, flexible working policy with opportunities to work from home, Twinkl subscription, access to a financial wellbeing coach and platform
- After probation - company sick pay and cycle to work scheme
- Long term service reward after 2+ years of service - Life insurance, enhanced pension contribution, enhanced maternity pay, enhanced adoption pay and enhanced paternity pay.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide space, investment and support to accelerate the growth of innovative companies.