Visiting Analyst (m/w/d)
📍 Remote-first with regular meetings on-site at our headquarter near Munich
⌛ 3-6 months full-time student internship
🚀 Are you up for a challenge in one of the most exciting technologies of our time?
With us, you work at the forefront of the most disruptive innovations in software and the internet.
Join our investment team as a Visiting Analyst to experience the emergence of Web3 from a firsthand venture capital perspective.
Signature Ventures is an early-stage Venture Capital fund investing in Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology and Web3.
Our company has been born out of the necessity to provide professional investor support to founders building companies in the nascent Blockchain space. We are helping founders build their cutting-edge project into a flourishing and sustainable business.
Our core team combines the necessary skills of company building, tech understanding, business strategy and operations with a first principle work ethic. This allows us to back teams from the early idea phase on and create a solid basis for future success.
We believe the next-generation internet will be open, secure, privacy-centered and above all collaborative. That's why at Signature we go all the way and work hands-on in order to empower the pioneers that are driving the paradigm shift toward a decentralized future.
In this internship, we offer you a unique glance into this exciting and highly dynamic space from the venture capital perspective.
What You Can Expect
- Getting to know the blockchain startup ecosystem by working on deals as a member of our investment team: contribute to crucial parts of our deal process, from sourcing and evaluating initial deals to preparing investment decisions and presenting them to the team
- Supporting the assessment of investment opportunities: assist with comprehensive analysis during due diligence, such as deep dives into technology, product and market
- Taking over diverse tasks within the day-to-day operations of our investment team
From day one, you will become a valued and integral part of our diverse and highly dedicated team. Your personal and professional development is our top priority when working together during this internship experience. We can promise you a steep learning curve and are eager to accompany your individual development.
What You Bring to the Role
- You are a student enrolled in university, ideally with a minimum of 2 completed semesters in tech or business-related studies
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working, a high degree of initiative, a hands-on approach, quick comprehension and the willingness to strive for excellence
- Self-motivated and reliable team player
- Fluent in English
- Passion for and a profound understanding of tech startups, Blockchain/Web 3 and/or Venture Capital; first experiences in startups and/or the investment space are a plus
Are You up for Your Signature VC Opportunity?
Please tell us, preferably via our form →
- your intended start date and preferred period of working together with us
- your student status during the targeted period (i.e. enrolled student at university Y, semester X) and whether it is a mandatory internship acc. to your study regulations
- 3-4 bullets about
- what you find most interesting about the crypto space OR about a startup or protocol which you are excited about and why you think it is going to be successful
- your motivation and development goals for your internship with us
Signature Ventures is an equal-opportunity workplace devoted to diversity and inclusion. We value multifaceted backgrounds, abilities and the diverse perspectives they bring. Independent of e.g. ethnic and cultural origin, religious and political affiliations, gender identity, sexual orientation, age group or disabilities - we look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re first to back the outstanding teams that build the backbone of the decentralized future.