Founder Associate - Procure/FinTech (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a motivated Founder’s Associate (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its go-to market strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll ensure that our portfolio company’s business-critical services are optimised and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company that changes the way the construction industry buys its materials. The startup has an international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives. The company is well capitalised and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop the expansion strategy with the Founder Team
- Analyse and optimise the category management with the Procurement Lead
- Support the Founder Team in rescoping, optimising and expanding the Supplier Management System
- Analyse the new product and customer segments to subsequently plan and implement the innovative growth initiatives with the Sales Lead
- Design a roadmap towards a sustainable Supply Chain
- Optimise current processes across all areas in the venture as well as create new ones
- First experience in a highly competitive environment such as Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or a high-growth startup
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and curiosity for new technologies
- Flexible generalist and solution-oriented pragmatic
- Interested in and passionate about growth startup and to change the construction industry together with an international team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality - only the implementation satisfies you
- Ability to speak directly with customers, suppliers, partners and investors, and take the initiative to get involved
- Excellent academic background in Economics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Native German and English proficiency
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Investing capital and operational expertise in founders who are reshaping their industries.