Technical Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d)
Freigeist Capital is looking for an intern as Technical Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d) in Bonn for a period of 3 - 6 months.
- Involvement in the investment decision process together with the investment managers & partners
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and initial validation of technologies and companies
- Conduction of in-depth research into potential technological investment fields
- Interviews with founders and experts to gain market and technical knowledge
- Support of our portfolio companies
- Technical & Product roadmap development with the company’s CEO or CTO
- Sparring with technical founders and Alex Koch, Freigeist CTO, on the technical challenges of our portfolio companies
- At least four completed semesters of a technical university degree, e.g. in the field of Engineering, Computer Science, Biology, Physics or a related field with excellent grades from a leading university
- Relevant internship experience, preferably in a startup or technology environment
- Strong interest in the technology of the future and the startup scene
- Sociable, hands-on, pragmatic, solution-oriented and open-minded
- Strong ownership skills and drive to push projects forward
- Fluent in English and German
- Learn and grow with one of the most successful VCs in Europe
- Build leading tech companies with outstanding entrepreneurs
- Get an insight into innovative and disruptive new technologies
- Highly qualified and sociable team
- State-of-the-art software and equipment
- You decide when you work from home or from our beautiful offices in Bonn
Please send your application only by email with CV, relevant certificates, cover letter and indication of the earliest possible starting date to jobs(at)freigeist.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We back European tech founders.