Events & Creative Manager (f/d/m)
HV Capital is looking for an "Events & Creative Manager" in Berlin, where I, Lisa, am responsible for all things Marketing and Communication and support our portfolio of 75+ companies with "all things comms".
What do Events & Creative Management mean to HV?
With this newly created role at HV Capital, we are pursuing four goals in particular:
- Drive a holistic events framework for all our event angles – internal & external across all audiences: employees, business partners & investors
- Develop industry-relevant, innovative event formats to create brand awareness/share of voice, drive engagement & unlock conversion
- Establish a strong brand voice within our industry through offline experiences
- Ensure and further develop the uniform branding of HV Capital (including working with / managing a creative agency)
What the job might look like
As an Events & Creative Manager to me, the VP of Marketing and Communication, you will be responsible for all things events and creative. Therefore I am looking for an outgoing personality and creative mind with strong project & stakeholder management skills.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and follow-up of our internal and external events.
- You are taking care of invitation management, merchandise and the planning/creation of marketing measures.
- You are the organizational mastermind on the day of the event.
- You bring innovative ideas to further develop our external and internal events.
- You look after our event partners and are responsible for obtaining cost estimates and exchanging contracts.
- You will share interesting event content with the comms team to share on HV's communication channels.
- You will work closely with our event & creative agency and our photo and videographers. We don't have any permanent partners yet. Contacts within the creative and gastro/event scene are a plus.
Here's a checklist to know if this is an exciting job for you. If you answer most of this with "yassss!", then contact me.
- You are fascinated by founders, startups and tech.
- You have initial experience in event management or in the creative area. All additional creative skills are a plus.
- You are an absolute organizational talent and have a good eye for brand (consistent) design, look & feel.
- You are reliable, hands-on and have good project management skills
- You are creative, self-driven and have good Communication skills with a very good command of spoken and written German.
- You support the creation and further development of HV's branding assets
- Your favorite workplace tools are Slack and Monday.com and you love to evaluate different opinions and views
If you want to work Berlin-based (plus partially remote), click "apply" and tell me more about you. You can apply for this role in English or German.
I'm very excited to hear from you,
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Backing those who dare. We support exceptional founders in building market leading digital companies.