Giant Ventures is a global venture capital firm that invests in purpose-driven founders solving the world’s biggest challenges. We champion technology entrepreneurs creating a more sustainable, equitable, and resilient planet across three themes: climate, health and inclusive capitalism. We lead seed rounds and invest between $5-15M at Series B and beyond. Giant is run by a unique group of founders, CEOs and global leaders. We are on track to invest $1B into purpose-driven technology this decade.
Giant team members possess insatiable curiosity, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit. We are a tight-knit and highly motivated team looking for self-directed individuals who thrive in the pursuit of excellence and are comfortable with ambiguity.
The Role & Responsibilities
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of building a major engine of sustainable innovation for the world. It offers significant growth, learning, and development opportunities, as well as exposure to the world's leading technology founders, corporate CEOs and political leaders.
Giant Ventures is seeking an Operations Associate to work directly with Giant’s Founding Partners at their London-based office. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the firm, with unbounded opportunities for career acceleration and development.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is able to get involved in nearly all aspects of the business which will include but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Assisting the Founding Partners of Giant with diary management and booking travel
- Managing the day-to-day operations of Giant’s brand new London office, including the final stage of interior design work, curating guest experience, and leading logistics (from service provider oversight to ensuring the office is stocked, secure, and clean)
- Managing and maintaining Giant's CRM platform
- Supporting the Head of Finance in operational tasks required to achieve the Fund and Fund Manager's goals
- Championing values, culture and wellbeing initiatives to ensure we are designing a workplace that our team thrives in
- Internal HR, including administering employee contracts, managing employee benefits, health insurance, and more
- Assisting with Giant's annual investor day and other events
- You will need to be a self-starter, proactive and show initiative
- Highly detail oriented and conscientious
- Comfortable with technology and have the ability to use a range of software, email management, and database management
- Experience with diary management useful but not required
- Based in London
- Please note: this role is not a route into an investment role.
- Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas at this time
- Competitive salary and long-term incentives
- Healthcare benefits and pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus local public holidays
- Opportunities for flexible working – we value output over face time
- Various perks such as a cycle-to-work scheme, team socials & offsites, lunch once per week, free breakfast, and a meditation app subscription.
- Rapid personal development, extensive opportunity, and a highly accelerated learning curve
To apply, please upload your CV and answer the following questions:
- Why are you motivated to apply for this role? (300-word limit)
- What are you most proud of in your life or career to date? (300-word limit)
Don't be discouraged if the role description does not perfectly map to you or your experience. Talent exists everywhere! Apply and let us explore if we are meant to work together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We back purpose-driven founders solving the world’s biggest challenges .