Marketing and Community Manager
We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial Marketing & Community Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll develop, lead and execute 3VC’s communication and marketing strategies, with a focus on creating and maintaining formats and processes that deliver value to our portfolio companies, as well as to our partners and the wider ecosystem. Likewise, you will build and amplify 3VC reach across multiple channels, taking ownership of the fund’s communication with different stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee and implement 3VC’s communication strategy, showcasing 3VC’s expertise and achievements to the broader tech ecosystem and provide meaningful insights and actionable advice to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships to manage and amplify our engagement with external stakeholders, including journalists, bloggers, podcast hosts and conferences to achieve the greatest communication impact for 3VC and its companies.
- Shape and execute a well-structured operating plan with measurable goals, defined dates, and KPIs
- Identify relevant topics and organize subject matter webinars, events and other initiatives for portfolio companies to help accelerate their success
- Create and run processes and formats to facilitate intra-portfolio knowledge sharing to help founders address start-up challenges
- Initiate, maintain and manage ad hoc initiatives and projects, supporting the investment team in strengthening cooperation with other funds and stakeholders. Streamline and coordinate 3VC presence at events
- You will be based in Vienna – the most livable city in the world – and will interact with startup founders, investors and stakeholders across Europe, the UK, and the US. Our office is based in the 1st district in Vienna and you will have the option of home-office/remote work.
- You will be joining a team of 8 working together in an open and straightforward culture with flat hierarchy.
- You will receive a complimentary public transport ticket and work at a carbon-neutral company that actively tackles climate change
- You will work with Apple OS and devices (laptop, mobile phone) and productivity tools like Notion and Slack.
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package starting at € 50.000 gross annually (on a full-time, all-in basis) with a willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. Also, all team members are entitled to invest in the fund and/or to participate in the success (carry).
- Passionate communicator, both written and verbal. You articulate concepts in a clear, structured, and succinct manner, adjusting communication based on the audience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, well-versed in working in a fast-paced business environment. You are comfortable setting your own deadlines and be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a commitment for excellence
- You are a positive and resilient individual, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are open to candid feedback
- You already have an understanding of the European tech startup ecosystem and a huge curiosity for engaging with its stakeholders
- Between 3-5 years of work experience in a relationship driven role, preferably with relevant experience building and scaling community capabilities
- You hold an international and multicultural mindset/background, additional native European language other than English or German is a plus
The interview process will consist of 1) an intro call, 2) a deep dive into the role accompanied by a written task and 3) finally meeting the rest of the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in entrepreneurs with big ideas and the determination to drive humanity forward.