The Senior Analyst, CVS Health Ventures position is a highly analytical role that supports the sourcing, development, execution, and ongoing management of investments to advance CVS Health’s financial, product, and customer experience goals. As a member of the team, the senior analyst will participate in identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities and providing analyses to support initiatives such as developing market landscapes, building detailed financial models and drafting investment memos. This individual will also be expected to support the portfolio of existing relationships and assist in developing new insights, quantitative analyses, and investment perspectives.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, strategy consulting, corporate strategy, venture capital, and/or private equity
- 6 months of experience with financial modeling and data analysis, including proficiency with Microsoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be presented to various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Collaborative working style and project management skills, with ability to work with diverse teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, and structured thinking and execution, with the ability to support multiple tasks at a time
- Demonstrates high level of independent judgment and proactivity
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CVS Health Ventures is a dedicated corporate venture capital fund that works with high-potential, early-stage and growth-stage companies focused on ma...