Operations Analyst (m/f/d)
Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and technology. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform we are long-term orientated. We measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
Every company needs to get their basic operations right, and so do we. To achieve our vision of transforming our infrastructure and systems into a carbon-free world, we need to make sure we have our own processes under control and run as efficiently as possible. If you are an organizational wizard, like to work hands-on, and generally just get things done, then this role is perfect for you.
As Operations Analyst, you will work closely with the Transactions & Operations Manager and be involved in all administrative, corporate, and transactional Pelion activities. In particular, you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Coordinate all administrative processes and requests from our portfolio companies
- Support diverse projects such as building the operational system of a newly founded venture or accompanying transactions regarding new investments
- Manage Pelion's document workflow e.g. distribution and archiving of agreements or invoices
- Identify new ways of optimizing our internal processes as well as cross-team workflows and support their implementation
- Coordinate with and steer external professional service partners
- Support general office activities as well as the organization of internal and external events and appointments
- You own things: You want to see tasks you've started being finished and won't let up until they are
- You love the detail: You work precisely and are only satisfied when there are no more errors to be found
- You are an organizational wizard: You are proactive and enjoy getting things done by being pragmatic, creative, and goal-oriented – you know when each of these traits is most needed
- You show a high level of integrity: You can handle confidential information and documents in a discrete and integer way
- You are a strong communicator: You have great communication skills and can communicate highly professionally both verbal and in writing
- You are a multitasker: You have excellent multitasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You enjoy a dynamic and innovative work environment
Your previous experience
- Relevant work experience in the administrative and corporate area of a company
- Initial experience in a fast-growing start-up is a plus but not a requirement
- Fluent in German and in English
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition with insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for individual projects from day one
- An attractive compensation model with additional benefits (well-being program, central workplace in the heart of Munich, team events, fresh fruit and snacks in the office, etc.)
- An annual leave of 28 days, including 1 day of special leave at the end of the year
- An annually granted, individual Learning and Development Budget for further trainings and your professional as well as personal growth
- A monthly contribution to Urban Sports Club or Jobrad to support your health and a sustainable planet
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies, as well as open and direct communication
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and transcripts, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, accelerating the transition towards a decarbonized future.