Visiting Investment Analyst (Internship) (m/f/d)
Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and technology. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform we are long-term orientated. We think as both investors and entrepreneurs and measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
- Supporting the assessment, market testing, and development of new investment opportunities (companies) for Pelion
- Supporting Pelion’s portfolio companies in strategy refinement and various business areas (e.g. development and rollout of new products)
- Deepening your knowledge on new business models and companies with the energy and sustainability space
- Working closely with Pelion’s management team on daily operational activities
- Passion for sustainability, climate tech, renewable energy, and similar fields
- Strong analytical skills, as well as diligence
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative, result-orientation, and strong stakeholder management
- First professional experience through relevant internships in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, or start-ups
- Outstanding academic track record and pursuing a degree preferably in engineering, business administration, economics, chemistry, or biology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Very good proficiency in English, additional languages preferable
What we offer you
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition with insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for individual projects from day one
- An attractive compensation model with additional benefits (well-being program, central workplace in the heart of Munich, team events, fresh fruit and snacks in the office, etc.)
- An annual leave of 28 days, including 1 day of special leave at the end of the year
- An annually granted, individual Learning and Development Budget for further trainings and your professional as well as personal growth
- A monthly contribution to Urban Sports Club or Jobrad to support your health and a sustainable planet
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies, as well as open and direct communication
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV, a transcript of your grades, your earliest possible starting date, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, accelerating the transition towards a decarbonized future.