We’re looking for a Fundraising Associate to join our team. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the fundraising for a first-time fund.
You will be focused on building and managing our sales and outreach flows. You will prospect and pre-qualify fundraising targets, converting them into leads for our CEO and Head of Fundraising. After the first fundraiser, you will also take up responsibilities for managing investor relations.
- Manage and enrich our LP book of accounts with new prospects
- Map key decision makers, influencers and gatekeepers within target investors
- Generate qualified leads either via cold outreach or by leveraging our existing internal network to create warm outreach paths
- Use technology to improve the sales process
- Manage and grow relationships with existing investors
- Assist in the preparation of investor materials and reports
- Organise investor events and address ongoing investor requests
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial instruments and the world of finance in general
- Excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Graduate from a top university
- 1.5 - 6 years experience in a sales / business development / fundraising position
Your application has been successfully submitted.
QuantumLight is the first truly systematic venture capital and growth equity firm, built as a technology company by a team of tech unicorn founders, q...