Runa Capital is an international venture capital firm investing in enterprise software, deep tech, fintech, edutech, and digital health startups. It was founded in 2010 by global tech entrepreneurs, raised $500M+ in several funds and invested in 100+ startups in Europe and the USA.
Our early-stage bets turned into such companies as Mambu ($5.5B last round valuation), Zopa ($1B), Nginx ($0.7B, exit), MariaDB ($0.7B), Ecwid ($0.5B, exit), Smava and Brainly. Our partners are based in the USA, the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Germany.
We have been investing in France since 2012 (Pasqal, Critizr, Forest Admin, Worklife, etc) and are currently looking for a self-driven, active, curious, and intelligent person, who would become an essential part of our team and focus on Francophone markets. The ideal base for such a person would be Luxembourg or Paris.
It is not just an Associate position - we rather look for a Partner in the future. Our employees have a high level of freedom & responsibility, that bears spectacular fruit: 3 of Runa’s former associates are its partners (out of 5 full-time GPs), one is a Partner at Atomico, and 2 others founded their own cool VC firms in Silicon Valley (1confirmation, Day One Ventures).
Scope of work
- Identify new investment opportunities, perform high-quality due diligence and facilitate investment decisions in our partnership
- Monitor our existing portfolio companies and provide their founders with support in all relevant business areas
- Contribute to other business processes at the firm: fundraising, marketing, reporting, data platform, etc.
- 3-7 years of prior work experience at tech startups, venture funds or startup infrastructure (e.g. accelerators), a good understanding of the European startup ecosystem, established industry network
- Strong analytical and soft skills combined with a passion for the tech industry, outstanding level of activity, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a highly unstructured environment
- Multicultural mindset, fluent English and French, ability to work and travel in the European Union, including visits to our office in Luxembourg
- Tech background, hands-on experience of own software projects and degrees from the top tech universities would be a strong plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Runa Capital is a global venture capital firm built by serial entrepreneurs that invests in early-stage software startups around the world.