Winter Internship Program
Mubadala Capital is the financial investment arm of Mubadala, one of the world’s leading sovereign wealth funds, with over U.S. $280 billion of assets under management.
Mubadala Capital Ventures has invested in over 100 technology companies across the United States, Europe and the Middle East since 2017. Investments include category leaders in fintech (Brex, Wefox), consumer internet (Cazoo, Flink), enterprise software (BetterUp, Storyblok) and healthcare technology (Recursion, Owkin).
In Europe, we focus on partnering with the most ambitious entrepreneurs at Series A+, and our portfolio includes Wefox, Tier Mobility, Cazoo, Glovo, Owkin, Waymo, FirstVet, Storyblok, Exscientia, Matera, Flink, Huboo, Juni, Re:Cap, Ramp and Virtuoso.qa.
We are now looking to expand our venture capital team and are hiring an Intern in London following the successful launch of our Summer Internship Program. The internship will last between 3-6 months with a flexible start-date, ideally from October 2022 onwards.
- Proficient English in a business context, both spoken and written
- A degree from a top-tier university
- Preferably one to two years of full-time work experience in an analytical role (e.g. at a technology firm, consulting or banking), and a minimum of several high calibre internships
- Intellectually curious with demonstrated passion for technology and the European start-up ecosystem
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude who can independently deliver exceptional work
You will be responsible for trend scouting, deal sourcing, and due diligence for investment opportunities.
- Support with deal flow and analyse and track start-ups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Assist in performing product, commercial and financial due diligence
- Help develop our investment theses in areas such as fintech, B2B, healthcare etc.
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Monitor and engage with existing portfolio companies and provide them with operational support
- Assist the team with internal initiatives and projects
What do we offer
This is a high-growth business supporting a tremendously exciting, innovative sector, so naturally sharing that mindset will allow you to go far with us here at Mubadala Capital.
We want to position ourselves at the forefront of the local market and with that in mind, we aim to provide you with:
- A flexible working policy which includes work from home days (2-3 days per week)
- A central office location in London
- A base salary to cover your living costs in London
To apply please submit you application using the following form: https://forms.gle/sTSdHfthcFtBZAZG8
Mubadala Capital is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our colleagues and recognise the important role that diversity of talent plays in the workplace. All applicants are welcome and will be given equal consideration, without attention to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mubadala Capital is the wholly owned asset management arm of Mubadala Investment Company with over US $16 billion AUM.