Who are we? Olive Tree Ventures is the standalone venture platform of Olive Tree Holdings, a multibillion-dollar Real Estate investment firm, investing in technology solutions revolutionizing the Real Estate and Construction industries. The company invests in Pre-Seed to Series B companies, working closely with Founders to help execute their vision. During your time at OTV, you will become a key member of our team and will get exposure to all aspects of venture investing, including deal sourcing, deal execution / due diligence, and portfolio company management.
Office Location: 780 3rd Ave 44th Floor, New York, NY 10017
This 10-week summer internship is an opportunity to experience Olive Tree Venture's culture and atmosphere while taking on the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst.
An internship at Olive Tree Ventures is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to explore the unique intersection of real estate, construction and technology while learning more about our companies’ people-first culture, overall business, and incredible team. The Ventures Analyst will also be able to participate in all Olive Tree Holdings summer analyst programming events: including, but not limited to, educational programming, networking mentor groups, intern outings, company events, educational bootcamps, and much more.
What You Will Gain Exposure To:
- Deal Sourcing: Identification of high-quality potential investment opportunities for OTV
- Deal Underwriting: Actively participating in company meetings, conducting all aspects of due diligence, and preparing investment memos
- Market Research: Thesis-driven sector landscape analysis
- Portfolio Management: Support of OTV portfolio companies across research, events, and fundraising
Who You Are:
- Currently a Junior or Senior at an accredited college/university
- Strong interest in startups, technology, and VC
- Experience or interest in PropTech, ConTech, and/or FinTech
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills + experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Baseline understanding of the VC landscape and tech ecosystem
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real estate thought-leaders connecting the built environment to game-changing technologies.