People Due Diligence Specialist
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Duties you will be expected to perform:
- Conduct detailed open source research to identify data vital to furthering investigations
- Due diligence reviews of companies and/or individuals Identify trends of abnormal or malicious activity in order to map out networks of bad actors.
- Thoroughly document research, to include steps taken, information gathered and conclusions drawn.
- Liaise with other teams to assist and provide and/or gather information.
- Based on analyses, provide feedback to relevant departments to enhance the company’s security framework.
Traits we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including an ability to think outside the box.
- The ability to think critically and consider all possibilities, especially in the context of an investigation.
- A high level of passion and commitment to the company and work being performed.
- Fully functional and tuned moral compass, with a high degree of integrity.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively both as a team and independently, as needed, with minimal supervision.
- Professional and sound judgment.
- Solid security awareness.
Skills that will be pertinent for the position:
- Working knowledge of open-source investigations (OSINT) and/or due diligence.
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and differences between separate blockchains / networks.
- Excellent research and writing skills; able to communicate findings clearly and concisely.
- Great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Skills that are preferred, but not necessarily required:
- Proficiency in a language other than English (Chinese, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish is preferred).
- Familiarity with blockchain analytics, either using existing tools or manually tracking funds effectively using relevant block explorers.
- Experience researching and analyzing cyber-crime, especially if financial in nature, and familiarity with cybercriminal organizations and tactics.
- A basic understanding of DNS and IP address analysis.
- CAMS certification (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist).
- Experience designing and conducting training processes and procedures.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Binance Labs invests in technical teams that build and support the decentralised web.