Anthill Ventures is a $100M venture capital fund and speed scaling ecosystem. Across media tech & metaverse, health tech, consumer, and urban tech, we invest in high-performing startups and support them post-investment through our speed scaling programs. Anthill is headquartered in Hyderabad with offices in Bangalore, Delhi, and Singapore.
We are a lean team where everyone works together to ensure that high-potential startups receive the best support to enable them to #ScaleWithSpeed.
About the Role:
This is a role within the Urban Tech vertical at Anthill and is focused on sourcing and growing startups in the space of mobility, proptech, energy, and water & waste, with a broad focus on climate and sustainability.
We are looking for an Analyst with leadership potential and a drive to make things happen. We offer an equally passionate and driven environment for the right candidate to accelerate their career.
We are looking for a top performer who is passionate about Urban Tech issues and is excited about raising a fund, sourcing startups, and helping them scale. No two days are the same for us – you should be intensely ambitious with an ability to quickly grasp core concepts and internalise them. You should be passionate about and build your own research backed thesis about how your sector will evolve. At Anthill, we expect you to proactively approach seniors with research and emerging trends basis your own analysis. We like a diversity of opinions and believe that good ideas can come from anywhere. We love engaging in healthy debates so be ready to be challenged both intellectually as well as operationally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating end-to-end in the investment process including sourcing startups (Market research, Competitive analysis, Business model analysis), investing in startups (Investment memo, Presentation, Due diligence, Documentation), and scaling support to startups (Market access, Mentorship, Hiring, Marketing, Sales, Product, etc)
- Maintain strong relationships with founders and make thoughtful introductions on their behalf to potential investors, clients, and mentors
- Support the team’s efforts in raising a dedicated Urban Tech fund and participate in fundraising, fund structure, diligence & compliance, and fund management
- Conduct secondary research on different sectors to understand emerging markets and predict the next set of companies to invest in
- Support organization level activities that involve communicating the Anthill brand and value proposition to the ecosystem through social media, events, and thought leadership
Required Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of work experience. Work in startups, accelerators/ incubators, VC firms, is preferred.
- Have expertise or be passionate about emerging technologies and business models in Urban Tech and sustainability overall
- Have experience doing market research, investment research, financial analyses, and understand business and revenue models
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and savvy with making presentations, maintaining spreadsheets, etc
Please read the JD thoroughly and apply on this Application Form. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an introductory call with the Vertical Lead. Post that, you will speak with the Partner, Founder, and 1-2 more team members before a final decision is made.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re dedicated to enabling voracious and courageous entrepreneurs to build better lives for our future generations.